Sunday, July 8, 2012

Warhammer 40k 6th edition resources / recommended sites.


With the arrival of 6th edition - many many people are out hunting for information to try to keep up with their A-game. You aint going to find a whole lot of useful information directly from me... I will post what I can when it comes to me, or I find it - but what I would like to do is provide a little list of links to sources and other blogs that I think are really on the Ball and useful :-) I'm fairly sure that most people that happen to stumble upon this page already know of most - but in case you don't. check them out!

The Bolter and Chainsword - A forum that many avid gamers use to air their problems and seek advice. Primarily aimed towards Marine players, but it has info useful for all :-)

Warseer - Another forum packed with useful information.

DakkaDakka - Yet another forum! (Hey, your best resource is the rest of the gaming community...)

The Beasts of War - YouTube channel that covers quite a lot on 40k and other Tabletop gaming.

Way of saim hann
Fritz was always a good resource for me, providing strategies and tactics, battle reports and fun information for various armies. The information I followed most was the Space Marine and Eldar stuff, but he also is a big player of Necrons, Tyranids and Grey Knights. At this point in time he has YouTube videos up on Necrons, Eldar and Tyranids - and how the game changes effect them, and how units can be adapted to work in 6th ed, or if they should just be dropped. Check it out!
Necrons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=bNqm0AcmnsY
Tyranids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=BLqLWaaK9bw
Eldar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=BLqLWaaK9bw
Fritz's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WayOfSaimHann

I have a few more that I may add in later, they dont seem to be active at the minute...

I hope this helps, if you know of any other good resources, fire them into the comments - Ill be happy to check them out and add them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment