Sunday, July 8, 2012

A new you tube let's play by... me!

Hey folks, welcome all.

In addition to my minecraft let's play - I now have one for UFO Enemy unknown / XCOM: UFO Defense. I decided it might be interesting, and fun to try to play this game in a superhuman challenge. I have completed the game on all difficulty settings in the past, but I invariably finish the game with a vast squadron of super soldiers - half of whom were there at the start due to the ability to reload and reload and reload after every mistake. Well, not this time! Come see how long I can last against the vastly more advanced, numerous and more powerful alien forces as they seek to Harvest our organs, turn the governments of cities against us and generally try to destroy life as we know it.

As with the Minecraft let's play - I shall attempt to upload videos daily although I only really do the recordings at the weekends, so if I have short sessions - I apologise if the end of the week is a little stagnant ^.^

>Linky<

No comments:

Post a Comment