Tuesday, July 17, 2012

GTA V: Due in march, anticipation rising!

I hope I dont need a new GFX card... :( \o/

GTA V: Excitement rising! :-)

I went looking for games due to be released later on this year as I was curious as to what was coming up... and I happened across this little gem - GTA V. I think IV was released in 2008 (In fact, I know it was because I got a PS3 for its release, which was about the time my son was born, so Ha!) So, if it is released March 2013 as announced - that means 5 years development time!

Look at that screenie above. This is one of the two officially released in-game screen shots from RockStar. I dont think I have seen an in-game screen shot look so realistic... I am really keen to see this game hit the shelves! 

Enough waffling from me about how much I want this game. You know I want it. You know you want it! Gief! Below are some info pieces I managed to find that might keep yall happy for a bit :D. 8 months feels a long time...

Big features mentioned in news releases from RockStar are that the game world is going to be the biggest to date (San Andreas felt huge, but kinda empty outside the cities, it will be interesting to see what they come up with!). In addition to this, there will be a much greater aircraft aspect of the game. This is likely due to the game area being so big players will want to have quick ways to get around, and this is better than fast travel I think! :D

The other screenie :p
examiner.com - article I nabbed the screenies from

whatculture.com - speculating on some of the potential characters that players might meet in the game. I'm not so confident many if any of these will creep up, but it is an interesting article none the less :)

VR-zone - discussing the large game world, and including the game trailer. Watch.It.Now!

Enough for now though :-) hopefully more news articles will be released soon! And remember - there is no beta test. If you get an invite, its a phishing scam.

-V



No comments:

Post a Comment