Monday, July 23, 2012

Iphone 5. The first I-anything that may have piqued my interest...

So, I have never really been into the range of Apple IPhones. Maybe it was because they were seen as the snobby choice, maybe its cos Im not keen on carrying the thick brick in my pocket - maybe its just cos everyone I know that has ever owned one has managed to smash the screen by dropping it.

Anyway. I caught a facebook post today about the IPhone 5 - so I went googling... It is looking Fine!


I like the style, I like the size (assuming they go with the larger screen and dont keep it the same for their previous reasons of not wanting to create an Iphone heirarchy although that exists anyway surely with memory sizes and versions.... anyway I digress!), and as long as it does its job I have never really cared about the manufacturer or the internal workings. Here are some links to check out what news I found :)

Techradar - release date, news and rumours.

T3 - more of the same

I guess the only thing concerning me now - is the price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment