Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Star Trek: The Next Generation - 25 year anniversary!


I admit it! I am shame! I am ashamed! I did not realise that soon, it will be the 25th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation! (According to Wikipedia – Sept 28 1987 – May 23, 1994)

I can read the credits of the start screen out before they even flash the names up but I did not realise this!
To make amends, here is an array of interesting Trek-links – do yourself (or me) justice and go check them out! :p

Star Trek official store. Some awesome artwork here! Souvenir? I think so!
Star Trek convention – Calgary 2012: A few videos that are well worth watching… Beware – possible tear jerk moments may reside inside…
Wil Wheaton’s blog. Cos you know  you’re a geek and you know you wanna!

To the crew and special guests...

Patric Stewart
Jonathan Frakes
Levar Burton
Michael Dorn
Marina Sirtis
Brent Spiner
Gates McFadden
Wil Wheaton
And…
Whoopi Goldberg
Denise Crosby
Colm Meaney
John De Lancie
Majell Barrett (RIP)
And more…

-We salute you all J


No comments:

Post a Comment