Saturday, July 7, 2012

Let's play videos...


It has been tough finding time to play games over the last few months what with working on my honours degree, and having two jobs. To this end, I started watching a LOT of Let's play videos. Below is a rundown of some of my favorite YouTuber's :-)


  • TobyGames (Toby Turner... silly to the max, and very entertaining to watch anything he does.)
  • The Yogcast (BlueXephos  mainly at the moment - though there are many people who upload videos from here, especially for the Survival Games videos ^.^)
  • Kikoskia (My first Let's Player - always amuses me.)
The games that I have been enjoying the most are Skyrim play throughs, Minecraft games and UFO Enemy Unknown... To this end, I have decided to start trying to make my own!

I have already done one session of recording for my Minecraft playthrough, >Linky< - it's good fun, though I clearly need to get more practice at commentary and video editing. I hate the box window view, and I think this is something I have sorted now though, so later let's play videos should be of a much better visual quality.

To this end - I also intend to start a UFO: Enemy unknown (Xcom - UFO defence)Lat's play - on Superhuman mode, following Hardcore methodology... The load button shall only be used in the event of technical issues... Yeah, Im crazy - but I am confident I can give it a good shot!

More later
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment