Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stoo's Reviews. Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of The Sith.

I must admit... I want that outfit!
Well, I watched this one today. I reckon it is my favourite of the new 3 - but it sure does offer a different viewing experience from Episode 1. Where Episode 1 was aimed at Kids - this one I had to send the kid out the room at parts, and at other parts that I thought were not so bad, he run away and hid (E.G Sidius V Windu lightening face melty.)

My sole complaint about this installment has to be Vader at the end... NOooooooooooooooo oooh shiney. Considering I have been in the presence of some manipulative mofos in my life, none were so blatantly obvious than Palpatine with Annakin... its like... WTF dude, open your eyes! Hehe.

Its interesting actually how the Deathly Hallows pt 1 of Harry Potter follows this installment... watch them both back to back and see what comminalities you can find ;)

-V

Edit: Wow, that was a rather random and fragmented stream of comments... Oh well, deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment