Saturday, June 11, 2011

Star Wars: Episode 1 & 2 - comments


So me and the Squish-Monster have been watching Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, and Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones.

What can I say? I put these on because they were more tailored to children... but I must say - Jared fell asleep during Episode 1 and scampered about the house uninterested for the latter half of Episode 2. I enjoyed the films - as long as Annakin "Nooooooo"walker and JarJar Binks were not on screen.

Now, it must be about 10 years since I seen episode 1, and I only seen 2&3 when they were released in the cinema... I have been enjoying the fancier graphics compared to the first, and the plot was fine, and I really enjoy the fight scenes in the new 3 - especially Darth Maul ^.^

I may go as a Jedi at halloween :p It only occured to me today that I have exacty the same facial hair as Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan) and I often have my hair up the same way >.> All I need is a brown robe and Im sorted :p

Thats it for now. Good movies, some real downer points, and some great points, Id give them 7 out of 10 - good entertainment, but nothing provoking in anyway (Unlike Black Hawk down that I watched the other day and it makes me feel sad that I am no longer working in engineering that is tied to equipment used for the forces, but something much more mundane.)

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment