Thursday, June 9, 2011

Old School Games: A source!


The link I tried to put up in the Cyberdemon post yesterday - which was provided by Mozillas HTML5 Evengalist, Christian Heilmann (@codepo8 on twitter) - but the link is now down, but I was given a very nice link by a friend of his on facebook (I wont name names in case he doesn't want to be named).

http://osgameclones.com/

Im just looking at this list and drooling of the possibilities of playing old games (even some I never got round to playing) and putting up some reviews on them.

I think the ones that catch my eyes the most have to be:

Doom,
Doom II,
UFO Enemy Unkown - Aka XCOM: UFO Defense.
Planescape Torment (I never played this before but it looked good.)
Transport Tycoon

Im sure there is probably more I would love to do aswell. (Commander Keen! Weee!)...

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment