Thursday, August 30, 2012

I miss BRK! (BigRedKitty)


Anyone who has been around the Blogosphere for the last few years probably knows whom this person is. A former columnist for WOW insider, and an avid Hunter through World of Warcraft.

Where is he now? I have no idea. I have tried searching for updates but the interwebz comes up short, and his blogs: Brain Needed Space has been silent for months, and BigRedKitty site seems to have been taken down...

Dang, even just thinking of his Hunter Guide Movies makes me want to break out World of Warcraft and resubscribe... If anyone knows the whereabouts of this fella, drop us a comment I'm sure the community that he pulled together is still floating about in wonder ^.^

Anyway, I felt like putting a random post in today and this is what crossed my mind! Enjoy!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment