Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stoo's Reviews. Star Wars: Episode 4 - A New Hope.


So a mate gave me the box set for Episodes 4-6 the other day, and I finally got around to sitting down with my son to watch... and I cant help but document my thoughts as we watch. The last time I seen these was at the cinema when the remastered versions were shown. I have been enjoying it so far, but a few things have popped up... And it is all Family Guys fault...

Heres a running commentary of my thoughts as I watch, and my son stuffs his face with grapes watching the explosions...

"But I was gonna go to Toshley station to get Power Convertors" - Waah waah waah, say hello to the main protoganist folks...

So many dead Jawas...
#Winning! - they do remind me of the Dinkdink disneyland folks from Spaceballs - I guess they modelled them well in Spaceballs :p

"Dont worry he knows a few manouvers"... *continue flying straight*

Random fact: Harrison Ford was working as a cleaner when Lucas stumbled upon him and auditioned him for the role of Solo.

I remember playing a demo of the star wars FPS game made in the late 90s - those floor scuttering things... BOOM! Batteries!

And how come Han and Luke are such expert marksmen - yet elite trained troopers cant shoot for shit ^.^ - the issue with all action movies i guess hehe.

"Im here with your R2 unit and Ben Konobie"
"Ben Konobie?! Where is he!"

- huh? she doesnt know a Ben Konobie... does she?

Trash chute by an endless corridor! (save after 6 foot its clearly a printed board :D) - and you gotta love how Luke can be yoinked under the trash when to everyone else the ground is solid, even where he was.

Thinking about it - the start of the film seemed to follow on quite well from Episode 3, or at least what I remember of it... I dont know if I have the willpower to watch the first 3, although the choreography is great!

visited IMDB, wow - 35 year old movie almost...

"cover me Porkins"... Insert fat pilot... okay...

Teehee, fun film. Has been a long time since I last watched, but fun times :)

Now, back to the dreaded housework!! And screamy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment