Sunday, May 22, 2011

Confessions of a Geek:


Something I only just realised last night: I really wanna watch all the Star Wars movies - and get my son to watch them alongside, I think it would be a fun few days of movie going...

The catch: I have not got a single piece of star wars stuff in my house... no movies, no toys, posters, not even a picture on my computer...

Zilcho Star Warsness...

Weird huh?

I admit I am more of a star trek fan than a star wars fan, but I always liked them (well, with some exceptions in the new 3). Ah well, I think a friend is donating me his collectors edition of the original 3 on DVD since he has multiple copies... thats a good start :)

I suppose we have the option of going to the cinema to see it all when it is re-released in 3D, but I dont think Im willing to line the already padded pockets of Mr Lucas re-scrounge of the genre... even if we did go to see it, we would watch it in 2D :p


-V

No comments:

Post a Comment