Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quiet time :o

Apologies for the lack of posts at the moment, I am back to being self employed and rooting about for projects at home, and have just not been keeping up to date with interesting tech news, gaming etc.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandera came out yesterday, cant say I am remotely phased. WOW to me was a social game, and with no social community that I am attached to, and my wife being to busy to team up with me - I find myself uninterested. Besides, I have a load of games to play through yet, in addition to my let's plays. If I play at all, it will probably be to get my rogue up to 90 in order to PVP in Alterac Valley over christmas (As is tradition for me :p )

What else...

Borderlands 2 looks cool, I have been watching let's plays of that and could be interested. The only other game that is out just now is Torchlight 2, and I am not sure what to make of that one yet.

Anyway, more posts down the line - just in a rut at the moment. (And now I have food poisoning so sleeping for the next few days seems a good idea.)

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment