Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Phone 5 revealed Sept 12th


Found this article...

Curious! That's very short notice, although in todays market, an earlier announcement is not likely to do much good, simply slow sales of the current devices...

I think the iPhone 5 is the first Apple product I have actually considered getting my hands on... almost purely because from what I have heard they are breaking the mould that their past iPhones have followed. If it has a break-resistant screen, I may very well consider taking the dive into the Apple world outside of work/uni!

Anyway, as the title suggests, and the link states - it is being officially revealed on Sept 12th, so expect an update closer to the time with a bit more critique on the device. I wonder when it will be released... in time for Christmas I would hazard a guess at.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment