Monday, October 8, 2012

Xcom Enemy Unknown and the original :-)


It has been a quiet couple of weeks here at the LandOGeekery. My time has been spent either sorting some personal things at home, or creating let's plays on my YouTube channel.

I have finally pre-ordered XCOM which is released here in the UK on Friday. In anticipation for this I started an XCOM: UFO Defense / UFO: Enemy Unknown speed-play which I have been recording and putting on YouTube, with the intention of completing the game before release of the new game. FYI: I will start a let's play from the start of me nubbing it up in the new XCOM game, so come by and check it out :D

Other than this I have been playing Minecraft, and recording my Let's play & Let's build series, which can also be found on my channel - and playing on the MissMoonica minecraft server, which has a pretty awesome batch of folks playing there :-) Griefing is a problem, but in general the regulars are quite pleasant.

Oh, and lastly - Star Wars Roleplay... Have been having epic fun with friends playing this, I am thinking of posting some stories or session encounters here - but not sure how I would go about it considering we have clocked in excess of 50 hours so far playing.

More to come
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment