Monday, April 25, 2011

Brain melty.

I googled brain melt for an image... honest.
Packing is ongoing. Revision is crammed in where possible. It is 23:45 - and I have a LOT of ground to cover studying for tomorrows database exam. Thank Jupiter it is at 2:45pm... HOLAP, MOLAP, ROLAP, Aggregation, Relational Databases, Object Databases, Hypermedia, Real Time Databases, OLTP, biker mice from mars, Tom and Jerry, Dragon Orbs with demon spittle on. These are a few of my favourite things.

Huh, whats that? Oh crap! Yeah, Study.

Bai!
-V

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused over what the hell HOLAP is... with this little time left, that's probably not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realised a comment was left ^.^ I hope you managed to figure it out in time... I cant remember if I did - although if I did - its gone again! Cramming FTW...

    ReplyDelete