Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Castling up with a lack of Firefly advancement.


So for those of you following the Help Nathan buy Firefly Facebook group, or following him on twitter @NathanFillion - Whedon has basically said "Nay!" to the resurrection of Firefly. I am somewhat disappointed, but not surprised. The cancellation of his "dream show" and the hassle that followed means it probably took quite some time to bury things - I think this is evident with the release of Serenity.

This is not breaking news at this point, but I decided that I should get my Fillion on and finally got round to getting a shot at seeing Castle. I must say, I watched most of the first two seasons in the space of 3 days. It is awesome.

I think I have officially got the wife hooked as well, and it makes for some good chillaxe-time viewing :-)

I may haz a man-crush o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment