Saturday, February 19, 2011

The joy of Werewolves, vampires and Lichs - oh my!

Image courtesy of one of my gamers, Doug.

My d&d campaign is still running - it has been over a year and some 40 gaming sessions now, and there have been many changes. Changes in characters, change in player line-up - but I still think it is great fun (well, there is the occasional session that just doesn't flow, but sometimes its just hysterical :D )

I thought I would give an update on where we are now - since it will take me an eternity to write up all the games from the session notes I have.

By the end of the last gaming session the party consisted of:

Lvl 11 Sorceror with mighty fireballs of doooooom!
Lvl 10 Dread-Necromancer (in the process of becoming a Lich) (CL:TBA)
Lvl 10 Beguiler (in the process of becoming a Vampire) (CL12)
Lvl 10 Werewolf-Warrior (CL14)
Lvl 10 Rogue/1 Assassin with Silver Dragon Orb

Two side-characters (not currently playing)

Lvl 10 Werewolf-Monk (CL14)
Lvl 8 Druid

The last session ended with the destruction of a White-Dragon cultist lair, containing the Silver Dragon orb... the next session is planned to be a free-for all of wanton randomness. That should be fun to document!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment