Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

With this game looming over our heads and the hype surrounding it, I thought I would look into it a bit more. I have loved TES games since Morrowind first came out - back then I didn't even have a computer or graphics card powerful enough to run the game beyond the most basic effects.

On the site - http://www.elderscrolls.com/ - there has been a new video put up since I was last on there - a making of clip, that will be included in a making of DVD in the collectors edition.

Ultimate dragon fighting game
Ultimate warrior game
Ultimate mage game
Ultimate thief game
Ultimate assassin game.

Yep - they have a lot of ground to cover! I thought they done quite well in Oblivion. I am hoping that the engine etc has been knocked up a notch since then, since looking at Oblivion now it looks sadly dated. The good news is that from the clips - it does look like it has changed! Maybe not as much as I was hoping for, but maybe having a new computer Ill be able to run everything to its full potential anyway ^.^

Im looking forward to being able to just explore a huge open game world again. How thorough should I be? Who knows! I would like to finish this one - since I didn't actually finish Morrowind. I think I got half-way up the mountain at the end then formated my PC or something... fun times!

I shall certainly detail in here what I get up to in it anyway, once I get round to buying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment