Monday, November 14, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Pre-amble to a write up...

"That's a bit of an odd topic title!" I hear you cry, and alas. I concur. As a self confessed geek, I feel I need to be deducted some geek-cred for not having a copy of Skyrim yet.



The reasons are many, among them there is university studies - Im busy as all hell until about the middle of December, and the abundance of Death that has happened around me and Kat in the last month has thrown us off course a little (AKA, a metric Fuckton.) As a result, I am heavily commited to getting coursework done and out of the way before I risk gaming addiction on the level that this promises to enforce...

In an attempt to compensate for this, when I finally get to indulge in the game I am going to do a couple of things: 

Firstly I am trying to get my mits on a second monitor to help simplify my working experience. The new one shall be bigger and better for gaming which will enhance the experience I hope.

Secondly: I am going to try to keep a written log/journal of my characters adventures and randomness. I shall refrain from giving away main-quest info or spoilers (Or I might focus on the main quest and just give a write-up as if it was a journal from my character... that could be cool.) - I know I have been trying hard to find a few blogs/sites that provide this fix for myself without giving too much of the game away with little success.

As for now... well... Importance fact at the moment :: life > game 

No comments:

Post a Comment