Friday, November 4, 2011

Crysis 2: Useful links


During my run throughs of Crysis 2 (3 completions), I found an array of useful links for various bits of information.

Here is a links list to the more useful ones I found :-)


Guide Site Note
Weapons Guidegamershell.comAn interesting read about the power and uses of various weapons. This particular guide also discusses tactics and enemies you will encounter
Collectables Guidemsxbox-world.comI only found 2 dogtags and a statue by myself... checking the guide on entering a new area helped me know where things were hidden to find them. Collected on 3rd walkthrough - Im not that much of a kleptomaniac to search every area for these things ;-)
Walkthroughgamefront.comI recommend flying blind, but if you just cant see the exit to an area, it can help

I hope they prove as useful to everyone out there as they did to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment