Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gaming update

Still a little short on gaming time at the minute, but heres an update of my latest activity:

Star Wars: The Old Republic:

Currently have a level 16 Sith Assassin, slowly getting the hang of the game now. Spent a while running about with a colour crystal in my sabre that I was too 'evil' to use... Muhahah - meant my companion was doing most of the damage though. /facepalm. Geek fail right there :p

Skyrim:

Still keeping track of my adventures, should have the next installment up when I get round to typing up from my notes. Currently level 10.

UFO: Enemy Unknown:

When I have time to squeeze in a quick shoot about, I have had this game in the background. My latest adventure has been a pistol challenge on Superhuman difficulty. Currently a few research items from Cydonia... Have everything I need to get there, and have had 2 missions using plasma pistols and the last one with laser pistols. Before this it was allll normal pistols... They work well with a scout/sniper combo :)

More to come,
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment