Monday, June 9, 2014

Long time - no update!


It has been a while since I last updated this blog. It is not for lack of content, trust me!

I have so many things I want to blog about. I want to discuss my thoughts on The Elder Scrolls Online, I want to talk about Wildstar, DOTA, League of Legends, Hearthstone, World Of Warcraft and it's upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor. DayZ. Minecraft. What I am planning now I have started recording Let's plays again. So much to talk about.

Do many things I want to post about. I shall endeavour to get some more content created soon.

One thing I will note, is that I have changed the name of my YouTube channel from Velkairiwyth (Which is a bit of a silly name for visibility...) to VelkGaming, for the obvious reasons... :p

Bare with me on the updates ;-)

-Velk

No comments:

Post a Comment